Singapore offers you a lot to see and do when you are in the city. Every year Singapore welcomes visitors from around the globe for both business and pleasure. In Singapore you can enjoy lively entertainment with Chinese opera. Kreta Ayer or China Town is the largest Chinese ethnic center in the city.
Some of the popular attractions in the Singapore are listed below:
- Botanic Gardens: - This 52-hectare park is situated in the heart of the city center. The park contains whole variety of flora and is just like a haven for people who just want to take a leisurely stroll or set up a picnic spot.
- Night Safari: - Night safari provides you a chance to watch nocturnal animals from all over the world as close as possible.
- Jurong Reptile Park: This Park features more than 50 species of reptiles including crocodiles, snakes, komodo dragons and tortoises.
- Singapore Art Museum: - This museum is housed in a Roman classical building and features modern and contemporary paintings, sculptures and installations from South-east Asia.
- Financial District: - It is a home to many banks and financial institutions and packed with soaring skyscrapers that lend Singapore its distinctive skyline.
- Sentosa Island: - This is the Asia's largest water theme park. It will take at least one whole day if you wan to visit the various amusement sites.
- Fountain Garden: - This European-style garden has over 25,000 palms, shrubs, bamboo and creepers. There are three fountains, which can create water formations of varying patterns and heights.
- Little India: - As it name suggests this is a microcosm of India where every possible Indian product can be found such as sarees, spices, sweetmeats or anything else.
- Underwater World Singapore: - This is most popular attraction and also draws in huge crowd everyday. It enables you to watch more than 2,500 sea creatures in stunning proximity.