Singapore offers beautiful natural settings and a pleasant climate that allows year-round golf play. No matter what type of golf course you like to play, you will surely find it here. Most of the golf courses in the city hava a dress code. Golf is among one of the most popular pastimes in Singapore. Most golf courses in Singapore have clubhouses and restaurants, as well as full service locker rooms, so you are sure to find the level of quality and service increases with what you decide tospend. Some of the best golf courses in Southeast Asia can be found inSingapore. The country's temperature and climate makes it the perfect place for individuals who want to enjoy the outdoors and play golf. Singaporeans have long been known to enjoy these two things (outdoors and golf). In fact, many of the inhabitants of Singapore appreciate this game than poker or baccarat. Because of this, the Singaporean government is planning to enhance its golf courses to attract tourism."
Some of the golf courses in Singapore are mentioned below: -
- Singapore Island Country Club: - It offers you mature and very well maintained golf courses. This golf club was recently listed in Fortune Magazine as one of the top 5 golf clubs in Asia.
- Seletar Base Golf Course: - This 9-hole golf course features 2927m of golf from the longest tees for a par of 36.
- Sentosa Golf Club: - This golf club offers golfers two golf courses to choose from, the 18-hole par 71 Tanjong course and the 18-hole Serapong course. Golf pro shop, reading room and beverage outlets are the amenities provided by this golf club.
- Jurong Country Club: - This 18-hole golf course offers plays through wooded and hilly terrain. Flood-lighted night golfing is also offered.
- Orchid Country Club: - This 9-hole golf course designed by President Ong Teng Cheong offers views of lush hills and Sungei Seletar reservoir.